I don't know where he gets this stuff but he started to sing his ABC's really loud and he thinks it rapping.
Here's a video where he's telling me he like rapping.
The video was captured with our new baby monitor that captures video. It's pretty cool, we can watch him when he's trying to fall asleep. He tosses and turn a lot.
That's a pretty cool baby monitor but aren't you scared of what you might see? Like stuff from Paranormal Activity. Next thing you know he'll be standing still for hours in the night. I'm just saying...
3 comments:
That's a pretty cool baby monitor but aren't you scared of what you might see? Like stuff from Paranormal Activity. Next thing you know he'll be standing still for hours in the night. I'm just saying...
If I see anything like that- it's time to move!
Ah man..this is insanely cute!
Post a Comment