Saturday, March 31, 2012

Easter Egg Hunt 2012

Judy took Max to a doctor's appointment (another ear infection - I'll save that for another blog post) and I took Jake to our annual Easter egg hunt in our neighborhood. What a difference a year makes! He shot off like a rocket to the middle of the field and picking and choosing what he wanted. For some reason, he picked up like 5 candy necklaces.




Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Edwin and Lilly said...

Cute photos! By the way, as for the ear infection.... Evan had a few of those. Then, we started putting a few drops of garlic oil in his ears (from garlic oil gelcaps) every time he gets congested...and since then, NO ear infections. Google it and see! :) You may not believe me, but anything is better than another round of antibiotics, or worst, ear tubes! Best wishes! Happy Easter, Cuz! --Lilly :)

Michael Tran said...

Whoa- thanks Lilly! I'll look it up! Max has a lingering ear infection and had shots over the weekend and if it doesn't clear up then tubes are next :(