Thursday, December 11, 2008

Week 29

Well, I got a call back from the doctor telling me that I failed the gestational diabetes screening test. That means I'm coming back into the office next Wednesday for the 3 hour glucose tolerance test. I can't wait til I get to get up early on my first day off and sit around the doctor's office for three hours without eating or drinking anything. :-(

On an even less interesting note, my tummy itches like crazy! My skin feels bumpy, so it feels more like a rash, not just stretching skin. Man, it's been driving me mad for the last couple days!!! I wake up scratching at it and my tummy's all red and warm. I sure hope it clears up soon, whatever it is, or I'm going to go crazy!

Ah, the joys of pregnancy!

To do: Visit/interview new pediatricians.

No comments: