We didn't get as many pictures to post this time because I got so light-headed I thought I was going to pass out while laying there and had to take a break and sit up. My blood pressure's on the low end of the normal range (around 100/75?), so that probably explains it.
Anyhow, we confirmed that we're still having a baby boy! He's so big now that we can only see parts of him on the screen. Dr. Jacobs says that there is still a slight thickening of his heart wall, but it really isn't a cause for concern since it hasn't gotten any thicker. We get another ultrasound in four weeks since my placenta is still considered to be low lying (2.7cm versus 1.4cm 8 weeks ago), so we'll have more pictures to share later. Stay tuned!
Dr. Jacobs says that going home to Houston for Christmas is questionable right now. It'll depend on how things looks at our next appointment. I'm sure I'll be fine. After 32 weeks, traveling is definitely out of the question, she says. So Mong and Angie's wedding on January 3rd may be out of the question. :-( I'm still trying to negotiate that with her though. We'll just have to wait and see. We'll keep our fingers crossed!

1 comment:
He is so cute. I have already voted on the name Blake, and it will not let me do it again!!! You will be holding that sweet little boy in no time at all.....
Post a Comment